Decided to transform into a dev but not sure where to begin? It is always a bit scary to start a business. Especially when you are a beginner but let’s leave all your doubts. In this post, I’ll show you 9+ easy-to-handle ways to manage a site. It’s possible without losing the quality of the project.
- 1 Are Devs Still In Demand?
- 2 What Does It Mean To Be a Developer?
- 3 Monstroid2 – Modular Elementor WP Theme
- 4 UnderStrap – Bootstrap 4 FREE Template
- 5 Devling – WP Theme for Online Portfolio
- 6 Molex – LP WordPress Theme
- 7 Paranax – WP Theme for IT Course Website
- 8 Weirden – Clean Digital Product WP Theme
- 9 Nobby – Multifunctional WP Theme
- 10 Rocket – Mobile App LP Theme
- 11 Bluebell – Web App & Software WordPress Theme
- 12 United – Minimalist Portfolio WP Theme
- 13 In Closing
Are Devs Still In Demand?
Before all else, I wanna answer the most popular question. Does the result worth your time? Though modern technologies provide stress-free site creation, devs are in demand today. Here is what the US Bureau of Labor Statistics discovered.
- Web developer vacancies are going to receive a 13% increase.
- Over 80% of devs who prefer freelance got 25% customer growth yearly.
- Half of them spent less than a year in business.
- 30+% of official revenues are over $500.000.
- Still, 2 in 3 say their client base met a 50% increase.
What Does It Mean To Be a Developer?
Devs can majorly be divided into 4 groups.
- Front-end dev whose main task is to create a visitor-friendly web design. It includes working on the site’s appearance and it’s pages components. This dev group requires the basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS. You will also need to work with Java although it is not so popular now.
- Full-stack dev means you work both with front and back end.
- Digital product development is another popular niche. It includes creating new themes, plugins, assets, and more.
Which option to choose? It’s up to you only. However, I promised to show you how to quickly run a website. Check out the WordPress Starter themes for Developers below if you are serious about your would-be-business.
Monstroid2 – Modular Elementor WP Theme
- Essential website page,
- Over 500 pre-made content widgets,
- UI and UX elements.
Thanks to 100% intuitive design, Monstroid2 allows WYSIWYG site managing. It is lightweight (less than 250 kb) and very smooth in performance. You get some premium plugins for all possible needs, including Jet Family.
And there’s also a magnificent Magic Button. The feature must be the dream of every user who has ever worked with WP. Simply because it makes the working process even more creator-oriented. Choose the function to mix components from various sets. It will help you to get an absolutely inimitable online appearance. Make sure you don’t overuse the button. overloaded with elements design would interrupt your visitors.
UnderStrap – Bootstrap 4 FREE Template
- Custom Menu will help you to create comfy website navigation.
- Translation-ready design increases the client base. It would attract many more visitors. Plus, it is a nice point for the search engines.
- Featured Images will help you to emphasize on the needed content.
The product is available for anyone who needs it. Just press the ‘Download’ button and create a basic online project for free. By the way, UnderStrap just got updates. It meets modern requirements and makes a perfect choice for beginners.
Devling – WP Theme for Online Portfolio
What else do you get by choosing Devling?
- Eye-catching text blocks,
- Visual triggers,
- Comfy interface,
- Basic pages collection,
- WooCommerce pack.
Molex – LP WordPress Theme
Here are some of the other features of Molex:
- WP Live Customizer,
- Retina-ready design,
- SEO-ready code,
- Visual editor.
Paranax – WP Theme for IT Course Website
Here is what you get by purchasing Paranax:
- 4 Blog layouts,
- 5 Header styles,
- 3 Footer styles,
- Cherry Socialize,
- Intuitive search.
Weirden – Clean Digital Product WP Theme
Details | Demo
Weirden also contains all well-known Jet plugins, including the following:
Nobby – Multifunctional WP Theme
Details | Demo
- Fast Food,
- Pet Shop,
- Car Wash, etc.
Nobby comes with an easy setup process and powerful importer. It contains rich theme options for product customization. There’s a library of section templates to select from. Use the skins the way they are or craft some with drag & drop. It will be a simple process anyway.
Rocket – Mobile App LP Theme
- Dropdown Menu to showcase content in a minimalist way,
- Eye-friendly typography,
- Responsive & cross browser-compatible design,
- WPML-ready options.
Needless to say, Rocket has all the named features. Open the product demo to see how they work IRL.
Bluebell – Web App & Software WordPress Theme
By selecting Bluebell, you get:
- Contact form 7,
- JetFamily plugin set,
- Various blog styles,
- Translation-ready design,
- Social options,
- Redux framework,
- Media library.
- Message Box,
- Widgetized Sidebar,
- Post & Media Grids,
- Custom Heading,
- Pie Charts.
There is no need to say anyone can master site-building nowadays. Simply because you have all the needed tools ready-to-use. Ironically, web development is still highly demanded. More and more websites appear on a daily basis. Just check these numerals!
- Every second 17 posts appear on WP.
- There are almost 110.000.000 websites in the US.
- Only in 2012, there were 505.000.000+ hosts in America.
- There are more than 330 million successful domain name registrations.
As you can see, people run websites constantly. Most of them are looking for supporting services right now. So, don’t you think it is finally time to try your hand at site-developing?