The WooCommerce Product Table is a powerful order form plugin filled to the brim with advanced features and functionalities. It offers a quick and flexible way for users/customers on your website to find and purchase products.
With the plugin installed, you can create a streamlined ordering experience for your customers with a single page wholesale ordering system where they can select multiple products and their variations with a few simple clicks.
Here is a more detailed look at all its awesome features to give you an idea of how you can use it.
- Powerful search functionality that allows users to quickly find the products they are looking for, using advanced filtering and sorting options.
- Users can add products including the product variations to their cart directly from the product listing pages. Not only is this more convenient for the user, but it can also help you to increase your conversion levels.
- Allows you to create custom tables showing any data you want. This includes custom fields, product attributes, taxonomies, SKUs, and even videos.
- Tables can be added anywhere on your website using shortcodes or Gutenberg blocks.
- Ajax-powered lazy loading support allows you to list hundreds of products without having to load separate pages.
- Offers seamless integration with dozens of other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins.
Who Is It For?
The WooCommerce Product Table plugin is the perfect solution for WooCommerce-powered marketplaces housing thousands of products with each having tons of variations.
It offers the users an intuitive and streamlined approach to filter and sort through your massive list of products and makes multiple orders including different variations of the products.
This specific feature also makes the plugin ideal for wholesale e-stores as well as restaurants that support online ordering.
To use the WooCommerce Product Table plugin on a single website, you can either go for their yearly subscription at $99/year or can purchase a lifetime license at $299 only.
However, if you need to use the plugin on more websites, then you go with their Agency plan which will cost you $359/year or $1079 as a one-time payment.
WooCommerce Product Table is backed by an experienced support team that offers live-chat and email-based support to all your questions and problems.
However, if you don’t want to wait for their reply, you can check out their Knowledge Base which is filled with over 200 articles to help you troubleshoot your problems. Also, if you are not a fan of reading, they also have 100s of video tutorials that you can take advantage of as well.