The Wholesale Suite Plugin is a collection of plugins or modules designed to help you set up a wholesale online store using WooCommerce. It gives you access to wholesale pricing, order form volume-based pricing, and more.
With the Wholesale Prices plugin, you will be able to set up and display wholesale discounted prices for various products and product categories.
Then using the Order Form plugin, you can streamline the order placing process so that your wholesale customers can quickly specify their purchase details.
And finally, we have the User Registration plugin. It comes with a list of features to help you handle everything from user registration, login, signup approvals, and much more.
With that being said, here is a more detailed look at some of the main features that come with the plugin.
- Allows you to create a multi-tier wholesale pricing structure to make your products available at different discounted prices.
- Option to make products retail only or wholesale only. Then only users who are wholesale members or retail members will be able to see that product.
- Supports wholesale tax controls with the option to control tax exempt pricing display.
- Force wholesalers to use a preset shipping method or payment gateway. You can even add optional surcharges.
- Set a minimum order threshold to avail the wholesaler discounts.
- An easy-to-use streamlined order form that is loved by hundreds of wholesalers.
- Helps with wholesale distributor registration. You can approve or reject all signup requests.
Who Is It For?
The plugin is targeted at advanced wholesale WooCommerce store owners looking to create a much more advanced user experience for their wholesale customers/distributors.
It will also come in handy for users looking to gain granular control over their wholesale products and customers.
The Wholesale Suite Plugin is available at a starting price of $149/year. This gives you a license to use the three included plugins on a single website for a whole year.
If you run into any issues while using the Wholesale Suite Plugin, you will need to go to their ticket-based support system. Their support team is quick to respond and will help you solve your issues fairly quickly.