Have you ever thought about consumer engagement? Millions of e-store owners struggle to provide customizable options for engaging customers and creating an interesting appeal. If you are one of them, you have landed on the right platform!
Today, I am going to share some best WooCommerce extra product options plugins for enhanced personalization. You will get to know the features and pricing of each plugin. This will help you in selecting the best plugin for your store.
How Does Product Options Plugin Enhance Consumer Relationship?
Business survival in this competitive era looks difficult without customization. Since consumers are becoming more demanding, business owners have no choice but to offer exactly what they want. Therefore, personalized product options play a great role in enhancing consumer satisfaction.
When consumers are highly satisfied, the retention ratio increases automatically. Besides this, the store gets more visitors through word of mouth. Thus, a combination of all these factors contributes towards high conversions and enhanced consumer relationships.
Furthermore, these plugins are equally helpful for store owners. When you give multiple options to the consumers, you get to know what they prefer the most. This helps in designing future strategies or bringing product innovation.
For instance, if a consumer wants to order a ring from an online jewelry store, an option of a studded stone category is great for personalization. Here consumers can get options like Zircon, Silver, Gold, Diamond, etc. Consumers can either write a small sentence or select the option through a checkbox.
How to Offer Customization?
For bringing customization, you should have a clear goal in mind. Some firms offer complete customization while others deal in slight transformation. However, some companies also offer customized bundles.
Once you have decided the scope of your customization, make it shareable. Yes, display a social sharing button so that others know how a consumer has customized the existing product. Consumers also love to showcase their custom-made products on social groups.
Lastly, do not forget to keep customization as simple as you can. Since consumers enjoy this interesting process, complexities might make things odd for them.
Without further delay, let me share the best WooCommerce extra product options plugins:
If you want to disable the extra product options globally and just want to show it for specific user roles, this plugin is ideal for you. It enables an easy transformation of the various attributes into multiple things like input boxes, checkboxes, radio buttons, select boxes, etc. Besides this, it uses conditional logic in the forms, creates pricing options, and is highly compatible with multiple plugins.
- It lets you create extra options in the category and shop view.
- It enables you to add extra fields like text, date, color, upload, range, etc.
- It has a control panel for managing product variations.
- It supports a form builder.
- It automatically calculates the price of the product option with the help of a mathematical function.
- It supports product option selection as a product.
- It lets you translate the options into any language.
- The regular license costs $19
This intuitive plugin assists in displaying add-ons to your product page. It lets you create text options as well as display boxes for the pre-configured options. You can also create a group of options and enable it for multiple or single products.
- It provides multiple options like radio buttons, checkboxes, text, etc, for selecting and add-on.
- It lets you give a label and description to a single option.
- It enables you to set dependency between two options. If one option is dependent on the other, it automatically displays it.
- It calculates the increased cost of the product by adding the add-on.
- The annual premium version costs $99.99
If the standard product option view of WooCommerce looks boring to you, try out the improved product options plugin. The plugin is designed to improve the visual appearance of your site. You can use text, color swatches, and images to display the variable product attributes. Besides this, you can display customized product attributes and automate the final pricing.
- It enables you to style the attribute selectors differently.
- It supports both, out-of-stock and in-stock options for variable products.
- It lets you add product attributes easily.
- It allows customers to use images, text, and colors for attribute customization.
- It enables you to offer global as well as specific product options.
- It has integrations with multiple eCommerce themes like Enfold, X-Theme, Royal Theme, Camelia, Porto, etc.
- The regular license costs $24
If you need to add customized product fields along with extra product attributes, you do not need to have separate plugins. Custom Fields by Right Press resolves this issue. With this plugin, you can easily add extra product options for bringing personalization to your e-store. Besides this, you can also display custom product fields for enhancing sales.
- It allows you to create 10+ product fields like radio buttons, date picker, password, file upload, text area, etc.
- It lets you add custom fields to the bulk of products in one go.
- It provides customizable checkout fields, user fields, order fields, etc.
- It makes fixed as well as percentage-based price adjustments.
- It lets you style fields individually for enhancing visual appearance.
- The regular license costs $59
This plugin provides options and gathers information at the checkout page. After selecting the main product, the consumer gets options for selecting add-ons in the end. Based on the cost of these add-ons, the total price of the product is calculated.
It provides different product fields like radio buttons, text area, date picker, etc. Besides this, you can easily translate the messages into any other language because of its compatibility with WPML.
- You can get 12-product, 11- checkout, and 11- admin fields.
- You can add custom fields to a single product, product category, user roles, product types, etc.
- It is compatible with WPML.
- It allows you to assign fields based on each quantity.
- A free version is available
So, you must have got a clear idea of the product add-ons plugin after reading my article. Now, you need to pick the best one for you depending on your key business requirements. I believe that if you want extra product fields, try out the Fields Factory or Custom Fields by Right Press.
However, this is just my opinion and it can differ from yours. You should go for the one that can provide all the core features for your site. Remember, customization can help you boost sales in no time. So, try enhancing your user experience by providing more and more customizable options.